Ready for back to school? What phone & plan would you get your kid?
The middle of August can only mean one thing if you’re a parent: summer is over and it’s time for back to school preparations.
So, besides the standard backpack, school supplies, pencils, pencil case, ballpoint pens, highlighters, notebooks, crayons and many many other must hate items on your list… you have one more thing to worry about. What phone and what plan you should get for your child.
Indeed, there are a million questions to answer:
- Should you get a plan with data? Or just with minutes & texts?
- Can you get a plan without data? Is that even possible?
- Can you get a plan and not spend a fortune?
- What phone should you get for your son/daughter?
And the list can go on, probably forever. But whatever the answers you have prepared, Tello has amazing back to school deals for you. Whether you need a cheap phone (standard one) or a smartphone, whether you decide to get a plan with minutes only, or texts only… we’ve got you covered!
1. Select a phone from our store
2. Create the perfect phone plan for your child
And here are your plan options. Mix minutes, texts & data as you like. There’s no rule and only one minimum value: $5. As long as your plan is worth $5, you can go ahead and select it. And you’re almost ready to get back to school!
3. And… you’re ready to get back to school!
Whatever plan or phone you select when you join Tello, you should know you and your family will enjoy the following advantages: