Tello welcomes RingPlus customers: 30% off & easy porting process
If you found yourself heartbroken by RingPlus and looking for a quick, easy & reliable service that can immediately tend to your needs, you are in the right place: Tello welcomes all RingPlus customers!
Instead of a welcome party, you get 30% OFF
Tello comes to the rescue with a friendly and easy porting process and once RingPlus customers are up and running with Tello, they get 30% off when they first order a phone plan. All they need to do is use the coupon code RINGPLUS on the checkout page and place the order until February 12. Just imagine how paying 30% less on your phone bill looks like…The discount is valid for the first month with Tello.
How to port fromRingPlus to Tello, hassle free
You already made the right decision by switching to Tello, and just like everything else here, porting is easy.
You don’t have to close your account at RingPlus in order to join Tello, but you need the porting out details:
- Log in to your RingPlus account.
- Click the phone number you want to port out, then Manage Device
- Your PIN will be the 5 or 6 digit number listed as MSL
Once you’ve got your RingPlus account number, password, name & address (as they are listed on the phone bill), you’re ready to start. The great thing about this? Tello has no porting fee, so no worries here.
- Create an account on tello.com
- Go to Bring your own phone section and enter your ESN/IMEI/MEID.
- If your phone uses a CDMA SIM, the one from RingPlus works on Tello too, just enter the SIM number and click ‘Check’.
- Last porting step: enter your phone number.
If you don’t want to keep you old RingPlus number, you can just get a new one from Tello, and that will go smoother.
Porting details that no one tells you about
- Most porting failures are due to the incorrect details, so make sure you get the right information from your previous carrier.
- With Tello, you can only have one line per account and that means you can only make one port per account; if you want multiple lines, the best way is to open several accounts with different emails → one for you, one for the Mrs, and one for Junior.
- The porting in process usually takes about 2 business days, but due to the high volume of port in requests, it may take longer than usual. Please be patient, we are working on making the process as fast as possible. In case you have any question, our Customer Support Team is ready to help you, 24/7.
Glad to have you on board
Finally, you get to the fun part: choosing a phone plan tailored to your needs! Build your own plan by adding minutes, texts & unlimited data, nothing is pre-defined and there are no contracts! Hello, pure freedom & flexibility!!!
We stand by our word: no fees whatsoever, no even when upgrading or downgrading your plans! The amounts you may see extra on our invoice are state taxes that apply to every product; they have nothing to do with service, maintenance or any other fee other carriers may charge and have nothing to do with Tello.
Here is our pledge to you: we are here to stay and promise not to let you down! And we’re keeping our promise, but don’t take our word for it, see what our customers think about us.