Tello doubles the Referral program benefits for their customers
Could use a little extra pocket money? Are you a Tello customer? You might be able to hit the company up for a little boost in your cash flow then, provided you bring a few new customers along with you.
Starting October 16 until November 15, Tello Mobile will double the credit the referrer gets within the Referral program. So instead of $10, the standard amount, the customers get $20 every time someone places an order using their referral code. The other details of the programs stay the same, so the referred friend gets $10.
The customers who are interested in signing up for the program need their referral code to their friends using the social media channels or their email. Once the friend places an order, the customer wins $20 Tello credit and the friend $10.
How to refer a friend via Tello’s Referral Program
To join Referral Program, Tello customers need to:
- Log into your Tello account
- Go to My Tello – Dashboard
- Find their Unique Referral Link
- Share it with their friends on FB, Twitter or via email
How to use the Tello dollars?
The Tello dollars are actually account credit and can be used to make a purchase (plan, Pay As You Go Credit or a phone), once the amount of Tello Dollars is enough to pay for the entire invoice. No partial payments are allowed at the moment, but for many of our customers, their earned Tello Dollars added up in months of free of charge service. The entire program is designed as a comprehensive reward system, both the referred and the referred getting rewarded: the one that helps a friend discover the service via a special link, as well as the one that receives the referral link.
For Tello active customers, the Tello Dollars never expire. However, if no activity is registered in the customer’s account for 6 months (no call or order placed), they will lose their validity.
Also, the porting in process is fast and easy, the new customers being welcomed with:
- Complete Freedom to choose their own plan – instead of predefined packs. They can build their ideal phone plan according to their needs, by adding data, minutes, text as they like
- Upgrade/downgrade for free – they can move up or down with their plan combination, free of charge anytime after joining
- Free tethering
- No contracts. No credit checks. No extra fees.
- Guaranteed Customer satisfaction – Tello Mobile is the only 5-star wireless service
Tello is a telecom provider operating on the US market. Tello.com is a KeepCalling brand, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling was listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!