A truly flippin’ gift for Father’s Day: 100 x Free Alcatel OneTouch Fling
He was always your number one fan and lifetime supporter, but most importantly, your first best friend. This year, show the love and appreciation you have for your dad on his special day, with the perfect gift for his needs! We are giving 100 Free Alcatel OneTouch Fling with every unlimited talk & text plan bought between 13-15 June 2017 (EST). The offer is limited to 100 free phones only, so hurry & use the code DAD2017.
This awesome deal is custom made for seniors, is hassle free and has all the ingredients to make your father happy, guaranteed:
- A flip phone that is user-friendly, easy & straightforward – it will suit your dad perfectly
- A talk & text only cell phone plan – that covers all the beautiful conversations you’ll have together; after all, why get him data that he never uses?
- An extra touch of joy and pride in his eyes, because you actually choose something he really could use & benefit from
How to get this offer?
- Open a new account for your dad
- Add the text & talk only plan of $18/mo, as well as the Alcatel OneTouch Fling
- If the coupon is not already applied, fill in this code DAD2017 at checkout to get the discount for the phone
T&C: Offer limited to 100 phones only, available between 13-15 June 2017 (EST). One discount per new customer.
How is Alcatel One Touch Fling phone activated?
Hello, hopes this helps:
-Open the dialer
-Dial ##MSL# (copy the MSL from your Tello online account)
-Enter your 10 digit phone number, without 1
*NOTE even if the 10 digit phone number is already listed, you should still delete it and reenter it
-Clear all the zeroes and enter the MSID number (copy the MSID from your Tello online account)
*NOTE If more digits are necessary or it is not recognized use 00000xxxxxxxxxx
-Press “Done”, the phone will reboot (if it does not reboot, do so manually).
2. Profile & PRL update
-You can update your profile and PRL in two different ways, based on your phone model. Pick one of the following two options:
-Menu > Settings/Tools > Settings > Others > Data > Update Data Profile
-Once you’ve selected “Update Profile,” all you need to do is wait until the update completes
-After that do PRL update: Menu > Tools > Update Phone > Update PRL.
-Press the “Application” icon
-Press “System updates” (on some devices the System updates option might be in another Settings menu such as “Other” or “About phone”)
-Press “Update Profile”
-Wait for the Profile update to complete, then touch “OK”
-Press “Update PRL”
-If your device does not restart after the PRL update, restart it Once your device restarts, 3G data, voice, and text messaging should be enabled.