Limited offer: Get 50% Off any Tello Plan
2019 already looks promising with Tello Mobile’s Flash Sale happening now: newcomers get 50% OFF any plan. The promotion works like a charm, with no coupon needed. Sign up to Tello until Jan 31 & get any phone plan you want at half the price, for the first month of service.
🔶 Better money spending habits come from smart choices related to things we can’t live without, like phone service.
Even if budgeting isn’t your strong point, you can still see the benefits of this type of offer coming from a prepaid plan carrier: test a new affordable service at half the price, see if it matches your calling needs & lifestyle, see how the savings add up with no risk. Tello’s 50% Off deal comes with no commitment, you can cancel it anytime.
Get 50% OFF Any Plan
🔶 Tello, with its single-lined service & rock solid reliability has become a darling of flexibility and customer satisfaction.
This being said, build-your-own-plan enthusiasts rave about the freedom of choosing the exact components of their phone plan. This way, at Tello we only charge people for what they actually use. That means the less you use, the less you pay. And you can save even more with a 50% off promotion. For example, you can have 1GB plus unlimited talk & text for just $7 for the first month of service and after that, you’ll have the regular price of $14/mo going further.
How to get started
This limited time offer is designed for people who are new to Tello and need an affordable & simple solution for their phone service. Since most people are looking for a smarter alternative as opposed to the major carrier plans that seem to cost more every year, Tello’s Flash sale is designed to give you a full taste of what an MVNO can do, at half the price. No coupon needed, no credit check, just make sure to go through the steps below:
- Check coverage
- First things first: Tello Mobile runs on the Sprint Network.
- You can check the signal for your exact address for both voice and 4G directly on our site, by entering your zip here.
- Check phone compatibility or get a new phone from Tello
- Usually, Tello requires a CDMA unlocked Sprint device, but there are also some non-Sprint devices (CDMA compatible) that are eligible.
- Build your phone plan
- You can select any combination of data, minutes and text for your prepaid plan – that’s the beauty of a personalized phone service. Moreover, even the upgrade/downgrade are free of charge if you need to adapt the plan to your needs.
- Choose any plan between $5 to $39 and get 50% off automatically
- Enjoy the savings coming your way!