End of the month sale at Tello: 70% Off Any Plan
Wouldn’t you like to see savings piling up instead of bills, for a change? Just like you, Tello Mobile wants to bring back the LESS in Wireless Service.
Tello Mobile is quite the underdog of the wireless realm, yet we’ve been putting up a strong fight against the big 4 & other carriers that lock you in and bury you in fees. Tello’s (right) hooks are affordable pricing and legendary customer service, but a flash sale can easily sweeten any deal, right? If you wanted a chance to test the service and see if it fits your needs, this is the perfect time to join Tello since every plan now has 70% OFF its regular price, for the first month of service.
Grab the offer until February 28, for any phone plan combination, for newcomers only. That means you can even get a data only plan and still benefit from the promotion. No data? No problem. If you don’t need any gigs of data on your cell phone plan, you can configure one by adding just minutes and texts and still get 70% off.
If coupons are your budget’s secret weapon, you’ll be pleased to find out Tello’s no stranger to discounts and special offers since we feel wireless should be affordable and at everybody’s reach. Hence the unlimited flexibility mantra surrounding our phone plans. Instead of pre-defined plans customers can freely build their phone plans as they want, by adding minutes, text and data.
How to get started with Tello & get 70% Off any plan?
Now that you’ve found the perfect phone service and a killer discount, see how to get started with Tello Mobile, what to check & expect as a new customer and what to do after you place an order. Switch & save, it’s easy!
- Check coverage
- First things first: Tello Mobile runs on a nationwide network.
- You can check the signal for your exact address for both voice and 4G directly on our site, by entering your zip here.
- Check phone compatibility or get a new phone from Tello
- To best use the new network, your phone needs to have, as minimum requirements LTE frequency bands 2, 4, 12 + VoLTE and when talking about an ideal connection: bands 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 + VoLTE. Key takeaway: Regardless of the phone brand you fancy, always go for a device that supports voice over 4G (VoLTE), which will help make the most of the newly expanded network.
- Build your phone plan
- You can select any combination of data, minutes and text for your prepaid plan – that’s the beauty of a personalized phone service. Moreover, even the upgrade/downgrade are free of charge if you need to adapt the plan to your needs.
- Choose any plan between $5 to $39 and get 70% off automatically – no coupon needed
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!