Affirm is now available on Tello.com
Tello, your flexible mobile provider, got even more flexible! 🤸♂️
We’re super-duper excited to announce our new partnership with Affirm, a leader in buy now, pay later (BNPL) financing solutions.
Affirm offers the option to pay at your own pace, with full transparency and flexibility. Through this “Pay over time” method, you can pick the payment plan you like best—from 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks to monthly payments. You’ll never pay more than you agree to upfront.
You might’ve noticed up until now that Tello is all about smart money moves. Our phone plans are designed to fit any lifestyle and budget. We’re also giving you the full flexibility to tailor the phone plans just the way you like them, be it for yourself, your kiddo, or the golden agers in your family.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with Affirm: to give you the most convenient option for you and your budget. Online, quick and easy, the buy now, pay later method comes with no gimmicks or hidden fees. Just choose the payment plan that works for you and Affirm tells you upfront the total amount you’ll pay. Easy-peasy!
Why do we like it?
- It’s convenient: signing up and managing your payment through the Affirm app is fast and easy.
- It’s transparent: what you see is what you pay and never more.
- It’s fair: no hidden fees, just the way Tello rolls.
So let’s get down to the nitty-gritty and show you the steps in buying a phone on Tello.com using Affirm.
- Choose your favorite phone and see if you prequalify with Affirm. You can check your prequalification status for as many phones as you wish. Your credit score won’t be affected!
- After you prequalify, proceed to Checkout with your favorite phone and switch the Affirm option ON.
- If you’re new to Tello, you will need to complete the first order which will contain the Tello services you selected (i.e. phone plans).
- There will be a second order for your phone, for which you will be redirected to Affirm. Once you enter the requested information you will receive a real-time financing decision.
- Pick the payment plan you like best and finish your Affirm order.
- Pay over time – make payments at Affirm.com or in the Affirm app. You’ll get both email and text reminders.
Ready for your first order using Affirm?
Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders . CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.