How can I activate my iPhone once I enrolled it to Tello?
Your beloved iPhone won’t work even if you’ve just enrolled into Tello. What to do? What to do?
Don’t worry! Tello.com and its Customer Service team are always here to help. Once you finished the bring your own phone process, you need to follow a few steps in order to wipe the old settings from your iPhone and activate the device into our network. These steps are available:
Remember: You can keep the phone number you love or even get a new one from us
If you need a new SIM from Tello, you can order one online and follow the steps below after its delivery:
- Unpack the phone, plug it in, and leave it to charge fully. Do not turn it ON yet.
- Go to the Active SIM page in your online account.
- Complete the field(s) required and follow the online prompts.
- Wait for the website to confirm that the activation process has finished. This can take up to 20 minutes.
- Insert the new Tello GSM SIM and switch the fully charged phone ON. (see our SIM Installation Guide)
- Follow any on-screen prompts provided and your phone should start to automatically activate the Tello GSM service.
- If your phone does not activate automatically, please wait 30 minutes, then reboot your phone and try again. You can also manually activate your device by following these steps.
- Start calling, texting & surfing the web with Tello!
What are the APN settings?
Here are the APN (or access point name) settings you’ll need:
- activate your mobile Data / APN: wholesale
- activate your phone as a modem / APN: wholesale
You can always turn for help to our human Customer Support Team which will be happy to assist with any issue, so contact us via email, phone or chat. Happy savings, everyone!