Just because your phone is expensive, doesn’t mean your plan has to be
If you’re overwhelmed by the price tags of a new iPhone you’d like to call your own, or have a constant love for the brand and this has put a toll on your budget over the years, it’s time to start looking for more affordable alternatives when it comes to your phone plan.
Everything related to iPhones comes with the word “high” attached to it: high expectations, high resolution, high cost, high-speed data. Once you’ve splurged on the phone, it’s time for a reality check. Will you still be able to afford a $60 service fee per month? Good news: You don’t have to!
While your cell phone bill is considered a “fixed expense,” that doesn’t mean you have to settle for an expensive plan with locked-in rates. With Tello Mobile, you can build your own budget-friendly phone plan.
What’s the cheapest carrier for your expensive iPhone?
Affordable phone plans for your iPhone exist!
Beyond just dollars and cents, picking a new cell phone service that will be compatible with your iPhone can be tricky if you don’t know what to look for.
📎 For starters, check phone compatibility
- see if you can bring the device you love. Not all carriers or MVNOs are iPhone friendly. That’s not the case with Tello. Most iPhones are compatible with our service.
📎 If you don’t like the idea of paying a big chunk of cash upfront, prepaid phone plans are the way to go.
📎 If saving money without compromising on data is the most important thing to you, try a budget-minded unlimited plan
- like the one with unlimited everything for $39/mo from Tello.
📎 Get a customizable phone plan
- don’t settle for being stuck in a specific plan. Flexibility is key when trying to squeeze in some savings, here and there. At Tello, you can combine unlimited talk and text with 1GB of data for just $10 a month, 2GB of data for just $14 a month — or create your own custom plan.
📎 Score big with freebies
- we always say: the deal is in the details. Unlike most carriers, Tello (the absolute ruler of the budget wireless scene) is all about customer satisfaction. That’s why, all Tello phone plans include FREE tethering.
📎 Keep a lookout on hidden fees or fine print
- just because a deal looks good on paper, doesn’t mean you won’t be free of surprise fees or surcharges. Or you might get a great introductory sale, but after a few months, you’re stuck with the regular cost, that doesn’t suit your budget’s goals. Your best bet is to choose a no contract and no-nonsense carrier, like Tello, where low prices are the rule, not the exception.
Choose a plan that fits your needs without a big commitment
Die-hard iPhone fans are committed to the brand, despite the unflattering statements Android fans have for them. Moreover, if you already have an iPhone, chances are you’re going to buy another iPhone when you need a new smartphone in the future.
You can be loyal to the brand, but still shop around for a carrier. After all, switching carriers might be less of a hassle than switching operating systems, especially if you count the benefits.
According to iMore: “There’s no need to stay locked into paying for an expensive service provider anymore while companies like Tello Mobile exist. It’s an affordable prepaid service which has a variety of plans for less than $20 monthly.”. For example, you can have 4GB + unlimited talk & text for $19/mo or 8GB with 100 minutes + unlimited text for $26/mo at Tello.
How about a $0 phone bill for your brand new iPhone?
After successfully picking up your jaw, know that this is a real possibility for Tello customers, even for iPhone lovers. Crazy, right?
Once a Tello customer, you can harness the power of our Referral Program and enjoy $0 phone bills. If you refer another person to our service, you both are rewarded with $10 Tello Dollars. The more friends you have, the more earnings pile up and you can use that account credit to pay phone bills or even buy new phones from us. The average bill at Tello is around $14, so you can see how this is an actual possibility.