10 things we have learned from our customers in 1 year of service
Tello customers are one of a kind
In what sources of inspiration are concerned, Tello is pretty lucky to have such enthusiastic customers, that know exactly what they want and need, always giving feedback and suggestions.
Tello is celebrating one year from its launch and since then, we managed to become one of the customers’ favorites, with a score of 8.7 on Trustpilot and many awesome reviews. We always rely on our customers to give it to us straight so we can improve, change and grow together. Happy customers, happy carrier, it’s not the other way around, people!
We rounded up all the lessons we learned from our customers, the easy or the hard way, and we made quite a list:
- Keep it simple
- Who has time for anything but simple things nowadays? Get everything you need from Tello online, no waiting in line, no wasted hours so you can enjoy more of what matters to you.
- Customization is the key
- Everybody’s needs are different, so why force a predefined plan combinations?
- Less is more: a small plan goes a long way
- Why spend money on more than you need? A flexible phone plan that can adapt to your lifestyle & budget is the best option & our customers love to build their own plan exactly how they want it.
- CS saves the day
- Customers really appreciate a human answering their calls and offering them full support and attention – our calls are answered in 5 sec or less, beat that!
- Savings are cool
- Not worrying about your phone bill makes all the difference in the world, as well as not paying extra fees for every little thing.
- Jealousy is good for business
- We had customers saying that their spouse was too jealous on their Tello phone plan & savings.
- Our customers are fast (not furious)
- They know everything, do a proper research, compare & know what to look for in a good deal.
- Parenting also depends on a good carrier
- If you have kids of different ages, one way to give everybody what they want and some extra control to the parents is to build custom phone plans for each one – we know, evil, right?
- Don’t sugar coat the truth
- Everybody makes mistakes & anything can be fixed if you come clean with it – just look at us, that Trustpilot review score is 8.7, not a 10…yet!
- Trust & humour are essential
- At the end of the day, you have to know that you can trust your carrier is doing the best to keep you happy and a good attitude always saves the day!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!