Less labor, more labor day savings
You’ve worked hard, now play hard… With the 4GB plan for only $4 for the first month of service!
We’ve extended the Labor Day weekend to a full-on promo week, so you can get your hands on this awesome deal until the 8th: 4GB of data + unlimited talk & text for just $4/mo instead of $19.
The tiny promo price is available to new customers only and to any new lines added to a family plan, for the first month of service. After that, the regular plan price applies.
🍂 Start September Savings with Tello
Whether or not you have frugality running through your veins, fall savings do have a ring to it, right?
We’re not going to bum you out by asking questions like – OMG, where did summer go?! – but instead, we’re painting a pretty picture full of pumpkin-flavoured EVERYTHING and some savings sprinkles on top (God knows we all need more of that!).
School started, so we all need to switch on the productivity mode and get organized.
Some of us already have a savings’ switch built in that is automatically activated and have a knack for finding the best deals. Others need a push (ok, maybe a shove) in the right direction. Enter Tello and the Labor Day Sale designed to make it easier for you to stash away some money and give you more wiggle room at the end of every month.
💸 Want an easy (no, like, really easy) way to save more every month?
Trim regular expenses.
No matter how frugal you’re feeling, some things are a must – like wireless. We get that! That’s why this offer is a score! You get to try out a new wireless service for just $4/mo to see if it fits your needs and enjoy 4GB plus unlimited talk & text at a teeny tiny price.
Why should you get this offer?
- You’re on the verge of losing faith in the big four carriers
- We’re dreading the 3 figure phone bills that keep piling up
- You need not only a cheaper but a better phone plan
- You want to be able to customize your cell phone plan instead of complying what predefined combos that don’t make sense to you
Existing customers can benefit from this deal as well if they:
- Want to add a new line to their Tello Family Plan
- Want to test how this combo works for their kids
- Have a friend that wants to join their family plan and benefit from the offer
- Have a data-savvy grandparent that needs a new carrier
The cases stated above are just examples. Offer or not, the main reason to switch to Tello is to get more bang for your buck!