Unlimited everything for dad at just $14/mo
They say you can’t put a price on fatherly advice, but you can do something to return the favour. Get him something that never gets old at a bargain price: unlimited data, talk & text for just $14/mo for the first month.
Starting June 10 until June 22, all new customers will enjoy unlimited everything for only $14/mo for the first month and $39/mo going forward. After 25GB, data is slowed to 2G speed until the next billing date.
👔 So this year, there’s no need to rush around, searching for the perfect gift, especially during these yet challenging times. You can buy the present online, quick and secure.
How to get unlimited data, talk & text for $14/mo?
If you were looking for the best unlimited phone plan out there, this offer is just right up your street. This is the perfect time to slash your spending and see what recurring expenses you can cut in half, like phone service, while still getting premium service and all your needs met.
Maybe you’ve lost income or taken a serious pay cut. Maybe you’re spending more on groceries with all the cooking that has been going on in your house lately. Whatever the case, if you’re ready to start taming your spending, switching to a low-cost carrier is the first step towards more savings. And with an awesome offer that gives you unlimited data, talk & text for just $14/mo, making the switch is a no-brainer.
The offer is available for new customers only, who, besides the promo, are welcomed with:
- A fast and easy porting in process
- Family plans, with no shared balance: everybody can rest assured that, despite having one account for the entire clan, each member gets his own phone plan & the balance is not shared commonly.
- Complete freedom to choose their own plan – instead of predefined packs. They can build their ideal phone plan according to their needs, by adding data, minutes, texts as they like.
- Free tethering
- No contracts. No extra fees.
- Guaranteed Customer satisfaction – Tello Mobile is the only wireless service labelled as Excellent on TrustPilot
Things are somehow getting back to normal, to a new normal that people are trying to redefine, and this new normal should revolve around our core values and traditions that shaped who we are. Tello believes that Father’s Day is such a tradition that people should take with them in this new normal.
Many people, especially the seniors, are still struggling with the current situation, so it’s important to stay connected and keep our optimism high. There’s a lot of uncertainty around life as we knew it… and around finances, as we knew them. That is why getting your hands on a great offer and switching to an affordable phone service that ticks all the boxes will make summer savings easier and painless.